你们对话时充满了只有彼此才能懂的语言
You have whole conversations using words only you two understand.
你们对话时充满了只有彼此才能懂的语言
You have whole conversations using words only you two understand.
你们几乎从来不会正儿八经地叫对方的大名
You hardly ever call each other by your actual names.
在寒冷的早晨,他会勇敢地钻出被窝为你端来一杯热茶
He’ll brave cold mornings to bring you hot tea.
他需要你的时候,你会直冲过去 ...
And you’ll come running when he needs you.
即使他在做“恶心”的事儿,你也不会觉得讨厌
You don’t find him gross, even when he does gross things.
在你觉得自己最“丑”的时候,在他眼里你依然最美
You see each other at your worst, but he thinks it’s your best.
当你伤心难过的时候,他最知道怎么哄你开心
And he knows exactly how to cheer you up when you’re sad.
你们之间的浪漫不再那么兴师动众,却在生活中随处可见
You make less grand romantic gestures, and more tiny ones.
那些微小的、滑稽的、傻乎乎的事儿,最是爱
It’s the tiny, funny, silly things we do that mean the most.
最后,送大家来自 La La Land 的一首非常好听、浪漫的歌,情人节属于我们每一个人,节日快乐!
本文由小花生编译自国外网站,媒体或公号转载需获授权
相关阅读:
感谢订阅 “小花生网”
和你分享世界上先进的教育资源和方法
周一:英文原版新书开团
周二:话说思维和方法
周三:怎么阅读,怎么学英语
周四:大家的教育实践
周五:榜单来了
周六、日:带来思考的文章